|Other Link||Click Here to Rent the Bixler Shelter(s)!|
- Basketball Court(s)
- Lake Access
- Picnic Tables ($5.00 Add-on)
- Shelter(s) - Open ($75.00 Add-on)
- Tennis Court(s)
Bixler Park has many features to offer those looking for summer fun! There are two shelters for rent if you are looking for a place to hold a family reunion, birthday party, cook-out, and more. The North Shelter is located off State Road 15 closest to the parking lot and DNR boat launch. The South Shelter is located next to the tennis and pickleball courts. Shelters are free to use, first come first served, or each can be rented for $75.00 a day plus tax. Grills are available for public use in Bixler Park. Permanent cornhole boards are also located in Bixler, just bring your own bags! Families with young ones can enjoy Kiddie Land, just beyond the tennis/pickleball courts.
Please note that while the Zimmer Biomet Center Lake Pavilion is under construction, the closest restrooms to Bixler Park are located across Canal Street in Central Park behind McDonald's.
Rules & Regulations Include:
- No pets allowed
- Permission needed to place signage
- Absolutely no alcohol or illegal drugs permitted in the park or shelters
- The park must be cleared by 10 PM
- All trash must be bagged and placed in trash containers.