Click to Home
Go To Search
HomePrintEmailRSS
FacebookTwitter
ealertsOff.jpg
Cemetery Chapel
Chipman Chapel was donated to Oakwood Cemetery by Samuel Chipman in 1902.  Chipman Chapel fell into disrepair over the years and was demolished in the 1970s. 
 
Chipman Chapel
 
Chipman Chapel
 

A new chapel was erected on the west side of the cemetery entrance in 2000.

Oakwood Chapel today


City Hall  |  102 S. Buffalo Street  |  Warsaw, IN 46580
Privacy Policy  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Accessibility  |  Copyright Notice  |  Using Renewable Energy  |  Powered by CivicPlus